Want to Know About Our Shipping Policy?
GS Design Center (www.BathFixturesDirect.com) has established strong relationships with excellent nationwide delivery companies to ship your order in the most reliable, safest and fastest way possible. As soon as your order ships, we will notify you by e-mail. You will receive your tracking number for your shipment, shipping company contact information and what you should do when you receive the shipment. Here's what you need to know:
Absolutely nothing. Our prices include free shipping (with some exceptions as noted below.)
Typically, we ship your order within 1-5 business days of receiving it. Once it leaves the manufacture warehouse, it can take an additional 1-14 days (depending on your location) for it to arrive at your door. Some rural addresses may take longer. Some of our products are shipped from other locations and will arrive separately from your other purchases - sometimes before and sometimes afterwards depending on your location.
Vanities are shipped via common carrier. Small or lighter-weight objects like sinks and faucets are usually sent via UPS, FedEx or DHL. When your order includes large cartons, the trucking company will call in advance to ensure that someone is present to accept delivery.
We are happy to provide expedited shipping should that be necessary. The difference between what we would normally pay for ground service vs. the cost of sending it express is charged to the customer but only with advance approval. Please be aware that the extra cost can be prohibitive.
While we do everything we can to have our products readily available at the time you order, sometimes we just can't keep up with the demand. If the product is not in stock, you can either submit a pre-order or elect to receive an email once it's available again (the approximate date of arrival is usually indicated.) We can also work with you to find a replacement item that works equally well.
Unfortunately, we do NOT ship to military addresses or P.O. boxes. We apologize for any inconvenience this causes.
Right now, we ship only to lower 48 U.S. states.
You will be responsible for any redelivery and/or storage fees.
Yes, you can track your order. You will receive tracking instructions with the shipping confirmation email when your order leaves our warehouse.
If you refuse an order, it will then fall under our standard return policy that indicates that roundtrip shipping costs will be deducted from your refund. For more details please see our Return Policy.
GS Design Center (www.BathFixturesDirect.com) makes sure the customer is 100% pleased. Our team ensures that orders are perfectly packaged to minimize room for damage, checked for the correct item and shipped on time.
Items are packaged in such a way that damage should not occur, however, if it does, we will replace or fix the damaged item if upon the arrival of your order you follow the instructions below:
- Inspect all packages at the time of delivery BEFORE signing the receipt.
- Please open Top of the box and inspect the item. If there is any damage, big or small, please note on the receipt before signing.
- If arrived with NO PALLET
- Shrink wrap is torn
- Any dents or crushed corners on box
- Crack on counter top
- Arrived with NO straps
- Wet or dirty box
Be as picky as possible and note all damages or dents to box, it will only benefit you in case of damages inside the shipment.
- It is VERY important to write "Packaged Damaged" on the shipping form, even if the package is only slightly damaged, has small dents, crushed sides or corners.
- If the package looks like it is significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery. The damaged package will be returned to us and we will send you a new one. If you refuse delivery, please notify us so that we can expect the return shipment.
- If you are unable to inspect the package at the time of delivery please indicate any damages to the box no matter how minimal they may appear. This package has traveled from the factory to the warehouse and sometimes across the country to your destination and has made multiple stops in between. The box may seem intact, however due to vibrations as well as constant moving of the items with forklifts there is always a possibility of some "concealed" damage. As soon driver leaves, you must open the package and inspect your product for any damages. If you find any damages you have to report it to the shipping company by calling the phone number on the shipping form as well as contacting us.
If you are holding your furniture and awaiting completion of a home improvement project, DO NOT WAIT to check your order, as we will not be able to assist you at that time.
The Bill of Lading is a binding contract, by signing it without proper notations means that the shipment was received in good order and condition. Without proper notations the carrier will deny any claims filed which may jeopardize our ability to send you a replacement free of charge.
Proper notation on the Bill of Lading is the only way we can file a claim with the freight carrier and receive compensation. This will allow us to process your refund, ship a new product, or fix it. We may ask you to e-mail or send us one or more photos that document the damage in case you did not refuse the shipment.
We reserve the right to repair or replace any piece of furniture. Most damage can easily be repaired to showroom quality. The decision to repair or replace the item will be at the discretion of GS Design Center (www.BathFixturesDirect.com). If GS Design Center (www.BathFixturesDirect.com) determines that repair is impractical, you will be offered a substitute unit of the same or similar color, design, style and quality.
If your item has a manufacturer's defect, we can either replace the defective part, or if necessary, the entire unit. We stand behind our products and maintain great relationships with our manufacturers. If you are having an issue, please contact us and we will make every effort to resolve it.
Please email us if you have any further questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.